SECURITY GUARD - part time
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Rothman Specialty Hospital is a single-specialty surgical hospital in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Our hospital was developed by Rothman physicians to provide their patients high quality and patient-focused care. |
Our 65,000 square-foot facility features 6 fully-equipped operating rooms and 24 in-patient rooms. We are equipped for joint replacements, orthopedic surgery, pain management and spine surgery, as well as sports medicine, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow, and hand and wrist procedures.
Rothman Specialty Hospital located in Bensalem has an immediate opportunity for Security Guards working weekend shifts.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Two or more years experience in police or security field.
• Responsible for access control, control of keys and emergency response and notification.
• Renders assistance and security related services to staff, physicians, patients, and visitors.
• Patrols assigned areas, checking for fires, vandalism, and suspicious activity.
• Checks doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked.
• Decides when incident requires written report.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or carry over 20 pounds on a regular basis and be able to push/pull over 25 pounds on a regular basis.
• The employee must be able to stand and/or walk at least five hours per day.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.